matter of opinion

Everyone has different points of view.Everyone has different opinions on things.Important issues to one person will seem trivial to another.Is it a difference in principals,in character,in personality..or is it because we're basically all selfish and everyone sees things from their point of view?

When roles are reversed will the things that seem so trivial when you do them to other people really still be trivial?

If everyone just spent a little more time thinking about things from the points of views of others,won't this world be a better place?

So are you saying what goes around comes around? I do agree with you nonetheless. You have a good insight.

Everyone has different points of view.Everyone has different opinions on things.Important issues to one person will seem trivial to another.Is it a difference in principals,in character,in personality..or is it because we're basically all selfish and everyone sees things from their point of view? When roles are reversed will the things that seem so trivial when you do them to other people really still be trivial? If everyone just spent a little more time thinking about things from the points of views of others,won't this world be a better place?

Many people in the world are able to see both sides of an issue. But, just because one is able to identify with both sides doesn't mean there won't still be a conflict. Everyone, eventually, has to come down on one side or the other and there will always be people on opposites sides. I don't think there is anyway around it.

In cases where there is a conflict and one party cannot be persuaded to the thinking of the other, the best solution is to agree to disagree. But when issues involving land, money, politics and religion arise, some people are so passionate about there beliefs, they would rather kill their opponent than leave it as a disagreement. I don't think there is anyway around this either.