• Author
Whatevenhappened
38 minutes ago, S2B said:

Well he’s creating a lot of distance and seems to be clear that he’s done - so how long do you think you’ll wait? It’s good to have a guideline so you don’t waste ten years waiting.

has he still been paying half of the household expenses since he left? What happens to that in the future?

Definitely not waiting 10 years I think i may just see how it goes week to week For now! He pays for everything pretty much! I only work part time! So Im seeking out a full time job! Just to be safe! So I can’t support myself. Im  going to because Im very insecure! 

stillafool
1 hour ago, Whatevenhappened said:

It was a guy! He has no women at his job!! 

Girl or Guy, it makes no difference, he probably asked your husband why you were crying and if everything was okay.  That put your husband on the spot and probably embarrassed him.

stillafool
47 minutes ago, Whatevenhappened said:

So Im seeking out a full time job! Just to be safe! So I can’t support myself. Im  going to because Im very insecure! 

Did you mean to say this or something else? It's confusing to read.

• Author
Whatevenhappened
2 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Did you mean to say this or something else? It's confusing to read.

I mean so I can support myself. And I thought I typed Im going to counseling because Im very insecure. Sorry my fingers go faster than my brain apparently 

• Author
Whatevenhappened
6 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Girl or Guy, it makes no difference, he probably asked your husband why you were crying and if everything was okay.  That put your husband on the spot and probably embarrassed him.

Im sure that is exactly it!! My husband is very private with his team of guys under him. Still not divorce worthy though. 

but someone who is already drowning in work and stress it was probably a stupid move. 

stillafool
16 hours ago, Whatevenhappened said:

but someone who is already drowning in work and stress it was probably a stupid move. 

What is it about his job that causes him so much stress?

• Author
Whatevenhappened
2 minutes ago, stillafool said:

What is it about his job that causes him so much stress?

Well, he is running a trucking company so he oversees drivers that bring in trucks, the mechanics who fix them and its a high stress job as far as getting these drivers in helped and back on the road. The mechanics are a whole issue in itself hes got a team of guys that cant all seem to show up or not cause drama. Besides that he is managing an out of state shop and thats just a disaster out of his control. He cant keep ppl working there with out issues. One even stole a work truck and didn’t bring it back so he had to get legal involved. Besides those he has payroll, corporate meetings, shop manager meetings weekly via zoom. He has to go purchase and pick out tires weekly he has to be constantly attached to email.  He also lost his parts guy so he has to handle that. He has quotas he has to met for costs and budget. I know there is more but in the short he’s doing 3 ppls job and only paid for one. He received shop manager of the year so I think that is extra pressure on him too. He definitely does a good job or he would not of got that but the pressure and stress Ive seem him under trying to get everything done and correctly to please the big wigs has taken a toll on us. He is laser focused on his job. He is a perfectionist as far as work goes.  Obviously not with marriage. Im also his second marriage. He was married briefly when he was 20 to a girl he thought he got pregnant and he was in military and decided to marry her only to find out she was lying.