Re: Should I Trust Him??? HELP?????

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost

eight months. I am 17 and he is 18. I know that I love him and I plan to marry him but I don't know that I can trust him and that's what a relationship is based on. It started when he went to a camp for disabled children. He's been going for three years to be a counselor for the children. The camp is mixed girls/guys, that worried me all week anyway plus the fact that he rode down there ( 5 hours away from home ) with 4 girls but his cousin was one of the girls. Anyway, He used to party with a girl that he rode down there with and they used to be pretty good friends. He said they didn't date but he took her to a semi-formal dance about 4 years ago. Anyway, at the camp for the children, they have a dance for them. He danced with her at the dance and then he showed me pictures of the whole group of counselors and she was in a bikini on his shoulders. He got mad at me for getting upset over it but must have relized it was wrong because he apologized to me. This was on a Friday. The previous Monday after he was back from camp he told me that he didn't feel the same anymore and that he didn't want to keep the relationship going. I cryed for 3 or 4 hours and he finally said he had to go I was still crying, he said he had to think about it and he told me to call him after church because he was going to church. I said no, I want you to come back to my house. HE said ok. HE came back 2 hours later and said that he couldn't break up with me that he loved me too much, I of course was relieved, but will he do this again???

First, forget the idea of marriage. I'll say this WITHOUT EXCEPTION, NOBODY AGE 17 IS PREPARED FOR MARRIAGE. Nobody. Don't dwell on that concept for many years. Now about this guy.....I have yet to get a good explanation as to what he ever did in the first place? Why are you so jealous and insecure? Is this really about him, or maybe it is more about you? Perhaps it is possible that this attitude is pushing him away more than him actually doing anything. You have to be careful, because being constantly suspicious of his faithfulness is a VERY good way to drive him to find another woman. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. I think you should consider your position and motivations for being in this relationship...."I love him" and "I want to marry him" AREN'T good reasons either. I believe much of the answers are hidden on the inside, not the outside.

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost eight months. I am 17 and he is 18. I know that I love him and I plan to marry him but I don't know that I can trust him and that's what a relationship is based on. It started when he went to a camp for disabled children. He's been going for three years to be a counselor for the children. The camp is mixed girls/guys, that worried me all week anyway plus the fact that he rode down there ( 5 hours away from home ) with 4 girls but his cousin was one of the girls. Anyway, He used to party with a girl that he rode down there with and they used to be pretty good friends. He said they didn't date but he took her to a semi-formal dance about 4 years ago. Anyway, at the camp for the children, they have a dance for them. He danced with her at the dance and then he showed me pictures of the whole group of counselors and she was in a bikini on his shoulders. He got mad at me for getting upset over it but must have relized it was wrong because he apologized to me. This was on a Friday. The previous Monday after he was back from camp he told me that he didn't feel the same anymore and that he didn't want to keep the relationship going. I cryed for 3 or 4 hours and he finally said he had to go I was still crying, he said he had to think about it and he told me to call him after church because he was going to church. I said no, I want you to come back to my house. HE said ok. HE came back 2 hours later and said that he couldn't break up with me that he loved me too much, I of course was relieved, but will he do this again???

He may or may not. Maybe this other girl brought back

some other feelings he had for her in the past.And it may

have been confusing for him.But if he his telling you he

loves you and wants to be with you. Then maybe he has

worked out those feelings and realized he wants you.

thru those feelings and realized he wants to be with you.