taking her virginity

what should i do? me and a good friend had sex tonite but she didnt get anything out of it. She was a virgin until tonite but i am confussed, it didnt even hurt her at all. If anyone has any advice it would be more than welcomed!

My best advice is to think about what you want advice about.

As far as your lady, if she was REALLY a virgin, she could have ruptured her hymen any number of ways including during gymnastics, horseback riding, etc. But if sex was really easy for her, I would have my doubts as to her virginity.

I guess to answer your question...you shouldn't do anything about it. Just be glad you had your sex (lovemaking or whatever). As far as advice, just don't worry about it.

hi there,

not evey girl feels pain when she loses her virginity. some girls feel pain, but not all girls. so don't worry about that. it doesn't mean she wasn't really a virgin or any other rubbish you might have heard.

you wrote:

...she didnt get anything out of it.

do you mean she didn't enjoy it? if that is what you mean, then i wouldn't worry about that either. first time sex is really weird....you're too busy worrying if you're doing the right thing, too busy getting caught up in all these new thoughts that are running your mind, you're nervous, you're concentrating too hard....first time sex is very rarely relaxing.

the way you say this girl reacted to losing her virginity sounds nothing but normal to me.

and my advice?? don't worry ok!!!! :)