can someone help me

Suggest AA for his drinking and you both need to get into some marriage counseling ASAP if you feel this is something that is fixable.

Jade

slubberdegullion

Jade's right. It wasn't your hub that was diddling with another woman, it was the booze. Remove the booze, remove the temptations. Problem solved.

Sorry to hear that get him into some type of group for drinking like AA maybe the drinking is making him do things he shouldn't !! Alcohol brings out the worst in us all!! Tell him you will forgive him if he gets the help!! Keep an eye out for him being unfaithful!~! He has an addiction with alcohol and could also have an sexual addiction too!! Just MO

• 2 weeks later...

alcohol is always a good excuse for doing what is out of the ordinary,but what is considered playing with 4 other women. is it touching, kissin, feeling or just talking. I have a problem when i drink i can't remember hardly anything except little details, i know that so, i try not to put myself into situations where i could be considered cheating on my husband. if he has that problem, you should know and he always so that should have never been any issue with other women.

I totally agree that alcohol is not an excuse for what you do. I am guessing he has "experience" drinking and should know himself better than that. Therefore he should try to not put himself in that position. For example I know that I get a huge sexual surge when I am drunk so therefore I do not place myself in those situations. I drink but not to that point. Also alcohol brings out what "you" are already feeling but don't do because you are trying to do the right thing when your not under the influence. This is why some people like to get drunk, besides being alcoholics, because alcohol gives them the guts to do what they don't want to when they are sober. I hope you guys understood me. I am not a professional but I know that from my experience as a former bar hopping person, this is what I have noticed. I also agree that if you are willing to forgive him for it than he needs to get help, stop drinking, or at least out in public places, and if you are willing to forgive, forgive and do not look back- except to learn.:)