is she showing interest?

we were shooting a laser at the wall for fun and she came and wanted to play so i showed her how to play and had to get kind of close to her to show her. then i was playing chess with another coworker and she was standing next to me talking to another coworker and at times she was getting kind of close, literally. another instance, i was working in the gift shop and she was also there and asked why doesn't so and so game sell out more, but that game conveniently happened to be right next to me and she showed it to me and she got close to me again showing it to me. she wasn't like this before i added her on ig then after i noticed she got this way and after i liked her picture, which was during my lunch break was when the chess example happened. deos any of this mean anything?

Edited by ikonik

Why is this in the cheating section. Are either you or her married or in a relationship?

Most of the time when coworkers are interested in you romantically they will make it very obvious that they are. If they don't make it obvious they usually are just being friendly and maybe being slightly flirtatious.

Edited by Sony12
  • Author
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Sony12 said:

Why is this in the cheating section. Are either you or her married or in a relationship?

Most of the time when coworkers are interested in you romantically they will make it very obvious that they are. If they don't make it obvious they usually are just being friendly and maybe being slightly flirtatious.

this is flirting, jealousy, and cheating section..i am not involved with her..why would i be trying to figure out if she's interested if i was married or in a relationship to her? did you read my post?

Edited by ikonik
smackie9

the only way to find out if someone is interested in you is to ask them out on a date.