Husband had 2 women in his hotel room on his stag do

Just found out my husband had 2 women in his hotel room on his stag do. He said he didn't do anything with them but said he couldn't tell because his friends told him not too as their wives would have been mad. Advice on how to handle this please? 

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
title

Why did he have those women in his hotel room? For what purpose did he invite them?

5 hours ago, Gem69 said:

Apparently they were just lasses from a bar

I don’t know what to tell you. What are the boundaries you follow in your marriage? Are you both comfortable with picking up strangers of the opposite gender in bars and entertaining them in your hotel rooms? Do you invite men from a bar to your hotel room sometimes?

If not, then your husband has broken the boundaries you’ve set and betrayed your trust. It is a serious problem and you need to explain it to him. He’ll need to apologize, make amends, and not do such things in the future.

How did it come out?  If he told you directly and you trust him and you're still suspicious, sorry to say that's on you.  If you do trust your husband, you should TRUST your husband, without it, you have nothing.

Ok, now for a guys perspective and someone who has been on stags and knows the innocent and guilty!

Firstly I need details. Was he sharing that same room or did he have his own? Have you had any reason to doubt him in the past? Being in the same hotel room with his friends and two random girls doesn't make him guilty of anything!

Now its unlikely nothing happened at all, something definitely happened. But that doesn't mean your hubby got involved in that. Calm down, establish facts and come back here, I'll give you a guys perspective.