LoveShack: I Think I HIt the LOTTERY!!!!!

Not literally, but this site is something I needed a long time ago. I'm going to have to keep a timer with this one. I just joined early this morning and I already can see the type of positive support this offers to people. The operative word is "positive" from what I've read so far. I just want to say Hello and that I am going to be here for a while.

Life is full of twists and turns, its a good thing to know that there are others who are willing to share their experiences.

Glad to see ya Soar Eyes.

Just so you know....like any family, we do argue and there are some bickering now and again....but for the most part, we try to do what we can!!! ;)

Welcome to LS!

• Author

Why thanks fer those warm welcomes whichwayisup and Moose. See what I mean. Better than the lottery!! For some people just that mere hello means a million.

The real world is filled with perspectives and dimensions. So a little disagreement is fine by me. I think I'm gonna feel right at home.

Well.. welcome soar eyes... I hope that you find the support you are looking for here... Hope to see you on here alot...

• Author

You no what they say about a persons eyes.

Know honestly, when I soared across this cite, I new my eyes might eventually get the computer hazy-I-syndrome from spending two much time reading. Possibly a little tear here or there. I love this stuff. This is what I was bern fer.

ButtonPusher

Welcome soar eyes and also good bye to you and eveyone else here; I've been hanging around this place for the last 6 months. Time to move on with my life and close the chapter that brought me here.

Lots of good advice here soar eyes, what ever problems you're dealing with. Don't be afraid to post things, no matter how sensitive it might be. (There's a thread on "when you do your dump" for f**ks suck!). Hope you find some peace with what ever brought you here, and more importantly gain some wisdom from it.

Welcome Sore Eyes! Hope you find some helpful feedback, laughs or even just some space filler for your day when you need it here at LS.

welcome soar eyes. it is nice to see the shack through fresh eyes, even if they are sore.

sorry youre leaving buttonpusher, and thankyou for the education on buddhism, it was really interesting. although i havent decided to become a buddhist i realised it was alot closer to my own beliefs than i had known.

take care and best wishes.

Yo Yo Yo Soar Eyes - If they tell you you have to send a nakey pic to get welcomed by the Loveshack Comminity then just ignore them!

Joking apart hon welcome to the Shack we hope your stay is comfortable!

Funny - came on here to post a similar message to buttonpusher (not to hijack the thread; just seemed appropriate).

Wanted to say thanks to all - this place has been so helpful to me when I needed it most (not just writing about my story but hearing others'). But I've been feeling lately like it's time for me to move on, too.

You guys are really great. Thanks for all your wisdom and caring. :love:

• Author

Hello and Goodby seachange and Buttonpusher, sorry to see you go but good to know that you were helped when you needed it.

Hello Tudor, Newbby and Lishy, thanks for the welcome.

This shack is keeping me awake at night, my eyes are a little tired this morning. I'm just starting to get warmed up to post my issues.

Hopefully I will get some good info too.