live with in laws

lost in the desert

lost in the desert

Hello I been marry for 3 yrs and the past 10 months I moved overseas to my husband mom's house. I don't have a problem with her but I do with the rest of the family that comes over every day. I have no privacy and on the top of that my husband does not spend time with me. For example he comes home from work and he goes and play on the pc with the kids (nephews and nices) or he talk for hours with the relatives. Finally when he has time for me is when he wants sex. I don't know what to do!!!!. In the other hand I been looking for a job and I can't find anything so I'm desperated because back home I left everything just to follow him. So please anyone can help me with advise. Thank you

If you can't reason with your husband and have him start acting like a respectable husband, you will have no choice but to divorce him and move back home.

This is a serious situation and you have to let him know it's serious as well. On the other hand, you could go through this until the two of you are able to find a place of your own to live.

He is not being very considerate or respectful of his marriage or your feelings. Let him know this and don't put up with it.