make someone know you aren't cheating

LookingforAnswer

LookingforAnswer

Well, My problem is that I have a great guy but a so called friend played a joke on him and totally messed things up by telling my bf that I was his gf. And now my bf dosen't trust me. Told a friend that the relationship was "on the rocks" But only 2 days ago for the first time told me he loved me. I don't know what to think. please help

Your boyfriend is obviously very immature if he doesn't have enough insight to realize his friend was joking around. GGEEEZZZEEEE....where do these guys come from? This is so lame it's pathetic.

If somebody can come along a play such a joke and so easily screw up your relationship, there wasn't much to it to begin with.

Go find a guy who understands human nature, who has a sense of humor, and who can take a joke...even though this one was pretty sick.

I also think you ought to tell this other friend off and make him go back and set the record straight. If he doesn't, have an attorney send him a letter threatening a lawsuit for damages in excess of $5 million, punitive plus real damages for psychological pain and suffering.

You seem to be around a lot of sickos.