I have been with my bf going on 5 years.   We had our rough patches.  He constantly lied and cheated on me a few times.  He says he loves me and needs help because he doesn’t want to loose me. I know some of you might judge me for my action but I reached out to a spell caster a member had recommended previously. After consultation I decided to do the love spell and everything has been going well ever since .  Last night, he propose to me and I said yes 🙂 He’s like a completely changed man and adores me in a good way.  His mom doesn’t seem to like me.  I have tried bonding with her but it doesn’t seem like she cares .  Should I reach out to the spell caster for some help or just roll with it? I have been lost in thought all evening.  My now fiancé is super sweet and doesn’t like me out of his sight. I love this man and he never went back to cheating .  He would rather spend all his free time with me. Before you judge me for my action, Some of us need the extra help to be happy.  I don’t regret seeking a spiritual help.  Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.  

I suppose a spell is as good of remedy as any,

I dont think he will remain under it for very long but ultimately if you love him you may just have to accept he will play around a little from time to time.

be a very understanding wife.