I disapprove of my friend's relationship

San-San

My girlfriend has recently been spending a lot of time with married man. She claims they're only friends, but they've been sneaking out to to romantic dinner, plays, etc. I care for my friend, but truly disapprove of the way she's been acting. As far as I know,there hasn't been any physcial contact so she thinks it's all innocent.

Should i say anything to her? Obviously, the man's wife doesn't know

What your friend does with her personal time is none of your business. Unless she asks you for advice, it is improper for you to give it unsolicited.

If the subject comes up, you can let her know just how you feel about this situation and what the consequences are...but make your statement brief and move on from there.

In life, people have to make their own mistakes. If they're in the midst of some adventure and are getting something out of it, they really don't want to hear what others think.

I agree with you, though, what she is doing is wrong and it is likely she will get very hurt. But that's part of her learning process and you just can't interfere with that.