Not sure

Not good at healthy relationships but trying very hard. I have alot of insecurities and bf can be difficult so I feel constantly on edge and emotionally not ok. I don't trust him. But not sure if it's just me being paranoid. There is too much to text but there have been reasons. Most recent I feel like I am being lied to. Random texts at 1 am from ex (first time since xmas last yr) asking something she knows is way silly..assuming to get a response. He answered generic..basically sorry just saw this....but this was his first love that several yrs ago he was interested in but she ignored him. Fast forward last xmas she randomly says why have you not asked me out.  He said he tried but she ignored him and that he is dating someone. He has not hid anything because his phone is not locked and I accidentally saw the texts. No idea how to handle this....

15 hours ago, Kristiewithak said:

I have alot of insecurities and bf can be difficult so I feel constantly on edge and emotionally not ok

When we have insecurities we don't date someone that makes us feel on the edge, text their exs, act secretive. We date a strong man that has our back and is loyal to a fault.

Women are their own worse ennemy. They dealt with an alcoholic in the past and will pick another one to date. They were cheated on, they pick another cheater. 

Time to change boyfriend. 

• Like 1

IMO you shouldn't have to try to make something work when they do bad things. You want healthy, stop dating someone that communicates with their ex. Throw this one back into the sea.