Girls input PLEASE!!!!

Ok theres this girl Ive known for 1 1/2 years now and we were really good friends until I blew it and tried to take it further. I think she liked me too but I was being way too needy and she even said that to me and that I was always pushing that subject on her. On our 1st date she was all over me but I never acted on it so I believe she lost interest but we stayed friends and I did alot for her. So she tells me she cant see me anymore and Im all pissed but I left her alone because that was what she wanted.

2months later she calls me up but I didnt know she called so I call her back a couple days later and shes like "I didnt think you would call." So we hangout the next day. She liked this one guy and I got pissed and told her how I felt about her and she freaked out and didnt want anything to do with me.

Its been like 4 months now. I made a joke to my friends and she was like 3 feet away and I saw her smile at me. Seems like she doesnt look at me when she knows I could be looking though. And she used to stay clear away from me but I see her walking beind me to school and she will even pass me. Is she trying to get me to talk to her? Why would she walk passed me when she knows I will see her? I get a feeling shes digging me sometimes then other times I dont know what to think so girls please tell me what signs you would show that you like a guy or would want them to talk to you. (Despite what happened in the past)