Best way of putting unwanted pet to death

Troll2.0

I'm bored of my golden retriever puppy and have decided to kill it. Any suggestions as to the best way of making it tidy, yet fun? I live quite far away from built-up areas so there aren't any neighbours to worry about

YOU WRITE: "I'm bored of my golden retriever puppy and have decided to kill it. Any suggestions as to the best way of making it tidy, yet fun?"

I know this is a joke post but it is sick beyond imagination. Surely you could have thought of something more realistic to joke about.

If you really are bored with your puppy, take it to the Humane Society or other animal shelter so a suitable (an sane) owner can be found.

Aren't you glad people don't want to kill you when they get bored with you...because I don't even know you and I think you are the most boring human being alive.

Anybody who would get fun out of killing an animal deserves the gas chamber.

You are a sick puppy yourself . I hope this is not serious and if it is please take the puppy someplace where it can be loved. And as for yourself I think you have some issues that need resolved by a doctor.

I'm bored of my golden retriever puppy and have decided to kill it. Any suggestions as to the best way of making it tidy, yet fun? I live quite far away from built-up areas so there aren't any neighbours to worry about

between Intelligent humor VS stupid humor"

-----------------------------------------------------------

YOU WRITE: "I'm bored of my golden retriever puppy and have decided to kill it. Any suggestions as to the best way of making it tidy, yet fun?"

I know this is a joke post but it is sick beyond imagination. Surely you could have thought of something more realistic to joke about. If you really are bored with your puppy, take it to the Humane Society or other animal shelter so a suitable (an sane) owner can be found.

Aren't you glad people don't want to kill you when they get bored with you...because I don't even know you and I think you are the most boring human being alive. Anybody who would get fun out of killing an animal deserves the gas chamber.

I think a big hammer might be fun, like a real 'Whack a Mole' game. Be careful not to hit your toes. I am totally kidding. Do what the other SANE people said to do.

Poor animal. I dont think it would be fun for the animal.Please send it to someone who wont kill it. I dont want to hear about it on the news. Thanks. I like animals very much.

Yes I can but I don't carry on intelligent discussions with people who joke about killing animals. I hope you understand.

...the owner should throw him/herself over a cliff and see if the puppy follows suit.

missthang1997

I saw put it in a plastic bag and throw it in a river