Advice

My friend - geez, this guy is like my brother - needs a slap in the face. Guys talking to guys about gf's and love - well, I'm stumped. Ned has an absolutely amazing gf - beautiful and intelligent. They get along great and she reallty takes care of him. The girl is HOT.........and she has all of these other qualities. I think Ned takes her for granted a little bit. I don't want to push Ned or make him feel he has to be different. More background -- a mutual friend tried setting Ned up with a girl and pushed her profusely and it didn't work! Not cool. I don't want to come off as telling Ned what to do, I also don't want to see him lose this lady because he can't get some balls (excuse the language)and tell her how he feels. He is proud and he is compelled to treat this woman right. I'm not any help nor a great influence - I see sexy hot female - I go!!! I admit that I am searching - after a bad breakup with my gf that cheated on me - and finding satisfaction with sex. We're head-strong males!! We love women - and we want more. He has found a fantastic lady that sticks by him, loves him, satisfies him, loves his child, and gets along with everyone she meets - including me. And I'm not that easy to impress.

Guys, talk to me.

hey, just because U think she's the one for him, doesnt mean he feels the same way ... maybe he's not done sleeping around yet, just like u ... i think u should give him a hint, but leave the rest up to him!

My friend - geez, this guy is like my brother - needs a slap in the face. Guys talking to guys about gf's and love - well, I'm stumped. Ned has an absolutely amazing gf - beautiful and intelligent. They get along great and she reallty takes care of him. The girl is HOT.........and she has all of these other qualities. I think Ned takes her for granted a little bit. I don't want to push Ned or make him feel he has to be different. More background -- a mutual friend tried setting Ned up with a girl and pushed her profusely and it didn't work! Not cool. I don't want to come off as telling Ned what to do, I also don't want to see him lose this lady because he can't get some balls (excuse the language)and tell her how he feels. He is proud and he is compelled to treat this woman right. I'm not any help nor a great influence - I see sexy hot female - I go!!! I admit that I am searching - after a bad breakup with my gf that cheated on me - and finding satisfaction with sex. We're head-strong males!! We love women - and we want more. He has found a fantastic lady that sticks by him, loves him, satisfies him, loves his child, and gets along with everyone she meets - including me. And I'm not that easy to impress. Guys, talk to me.

Speak to your friend once about your concerns for him and his lovelife...then stay out of his business. He has lessons to learn without interference from the sidelines.

Concentrate more on your life and what you want for your own happiness.