Why are all women hunting for good looking guy?

I understand that women love to hang around with tall good looking guy. However, do they know good looking guy is far more picky and whom like good looking girl only. Unlike,most of guy can pay for pretty girl but they can't

What will this end up?

Do they need change?

Do you sit around day and night thinking about these questions so you can post them here???

YOU STATE: "I understand that women love to hang around with tall good looking guy."

Your understanding is not entirely correct. While many younger women prefer good lucking studs, eventually they get tired of getting screwed over by them. As women mature and their values change, they are far less influenced by looks than men are.

Most women over 25 are much more attracted to personality, intelligence, sense of humor, interesting conversation, etc. than they are on looks. If they can have all in the same package, I'm sure they wouldn't say no but appearance is not all important.

Do you sit around day and night thinking

about these questions so you can post them here???

---) Yeah, you're right EXCEpt my school ! I AM sorry when I am bother you!!!and DO thank you for your responding!!!!!

Anyway, go back to discuss something. There are many comments on men's personality who are either good looking or not. Statisitically, they're average distributed. I believe that no single man is perfect in this world. It depend on your value and taste when you are choosing them. However, most women love hanging out with rich handsome guy even he has bad personality or " flower heart"