Should I try intervention?

OK...Long story short. Let me know if you need more details.

I met Lisa through a Mutual Friend about 2 months ago and started dating a week later. Things progressed very well. The intensity increased,then out of the blue, she broke a date and stopped communicating.

Lisa and I have a Mutual Friend named Jim. Jim thinks her behavior is odd too. He asked if I wanted him to intervene and find out what happened. I said not as of right now. Should I have him ask her what's wrong. Obviously she's very turned off by something I did or said. She was all over me like ants on honey, and kept turning it up a notch, then BAM!!! Stopped calling out of the blue after over a month of dating. Weird... Should I have him ask or should I just e-mail her with my honest heart-felt feelings of the relationship?

ReluctantRomeo
No harm in him asking since you're all friends.

Yup. Although, since (despite the name) our Rock is a bit of a wuss, it would be better if he summoned the cojones to go round and ask in person.

• Author

OK...I finally got a reply to from her this morning:

Hi Mike! Thanks for the phone calls..........Feeling much better! How are you?

So I E-mailed her back this afternoon:

Hi Lisa!

Glad you're feeling better! Just got in-Worked for a friend today. How's your day going?

Missed not seeing you last week. Wound up having to go to a wake anyway.

How's Tazzo for dinner or a Post-New Years drink Thursday or Friday night sound?

Now no reply from her. Usually she replies back within 5 minutes or at least says She's busy and she'll get back to me.

Is she just being nice and letting me down easy by returning my call or what?