Wanting to meet ppl, dating UPDATE

On July 27th I had posted a message about being tired of being alone and wanting to meet people. Someone had suggest online dating and even posted match.com. I registered at match.com and posted my info and picture and not even a day later I recieve an e-mail from a very nice girl, she's just two years younger than me.

Since then we've e-mailed each other several times and right now she lives just 15 miles away, but later this month will be moving to my town, in fact not even a few blocks away.

We've gotten to know each other pretty good, and even found out that we both share the same problem with being shy. She's very sweet and actually happy and in fact we're going to plan to do something sometime.

Thank you for the help, I'll keep you posted.

hi joe,

good on you!!!! i hope things work out well with you and this girl. even if they don't, don't despair.....there are tons of very nice, very eligible people feeling just the way you are about meeting a person.....and half of them are on match.com....you can't lose.

best wishes :)

GOOD FOR YOU!!! :). I am glad you are doing better.

Hope everything goes well and keep us posted!

Marz

On July 27th I had posted a message about being tired of being alone and wanting to meet people. Someone had suggest online dating and even posted match.com. I registered at match.com and posted my info and picture and not even a day later I recieve an e-mail from a very nice girl, she's just two years younger than me. Since then we've e-mailed each other several times and right now she lives just 15 miles away, but later this month will be moving to my town, in fact not even a few blocks away. We've gotten to know each other pretty good, and even found out that we both share the same problem with being shy. She's very sweet and actually happy and in fact we're going to plan to do something sometime. Thank you for the help, I'll keep you posted.