Relationships happiness and saddness

Druid...

On a dark and dreary day, I heard a noise, a noise that made me want to cry. For it seemed that the love of my life, well, she thought I was the love of her life too, well, we weren't to be together forever, as we dreamed. For unforeseen or recognizable circumstances long since ignored, obvious to the bystander, but like a thick fog to her and I, well, these circumstances arrived and would forever change the way we were and thought we would be.

For it seemed we didn't meet at the right place or at the right time. She was younger than I, but we were destined to be one. However her family seemed to hate me, even wishing me harm. My friends told me we met at the wrong time, but many times they condemned me, for not hanging with them 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. It seemed like they were jealous, jealous beyond all obvious casualties.

So we remain friends, to this day, if we are to be together, we will wait until she finishes college and moves away from her family, for true to it, she does live and must obide by their house rules.

And being I live with my friends and roommates, 3 of them, and they like her but don't like seeing me with her, I must also wait, until I save enough to buy my own place.

Anyway, Sometimes, we may meet somebody of our dreams, and it will be the wrong place and wrong time, unfortuanatley.

Druid...

YOU WRITE: "Sometimes, we may meet somebody of our dreams, and it will be the wrong place and wrong time, unfortuanatley."

I hate it when that happens.