what do I do?

What can I do about this person that doesnt have anything to say to me when her friend comes? When we're alone she talks to me but once her friend comes she doesnt talk to me. This isnt the selfish frend im talking about that I posted about ahile back , its someone else.She is nice to me when ever we are alone but when people come in the room she forgets about me and doesnt talk to me.With a group of people in her chat room I dont exist but when we are alone thats the only time she pays attention to me.

next time you guys are alone and she wants to talk play a little hard to get, then she'll wonder what's up and pay more attention to you.

What can I do about this person that doesnt have anything to say to me when her friend comes? When we're alone she talks to me but once her friend comes she doesnt talk to me. This isnt the selfish frend im talking about that I posted about ahile back , its someone else.She is nice to me when ever we are alone but when people come in the room she forgets about me and doesnt talk to me.With a group of people in her chat room I dont exist but when we are alone thats the only time she pays attention to me.
  • Author
next time you guys are alone and she wants to talk play a little hard to get, then she'll wonder what's up and pay more attention to you.

ok

Patty, are you talking about a real person in a real room, or someone you speak to in an on-line chat-room? After re-reading your post I think you're talking about the latter, but I'm still not entirely sure.

If this is happening in a chat-room, then what exactly is the problem? Does she ignore you even when you send her message after message, or do you just sit quietly waiting for her to write to you... which she doesn't because she's too busy typing to someone else? If it's the latter, then maybe you could join the other conversation instead of asking she carry on two completely different conversations simultaneously. If it's the former, then she's simply more interested in talking to the other person than she is to you at this point in time. That might be more troubling if it was happening in real life rather than a chat-room -- but as it stands, who cares?? Just go talk to someone else, or ignore her in turn as Lori suggested. It's only a chat-room! Please don't let it bother you so much.

I hope I haven't gone down the wrong track with this. Your post was pretty ambiguous.

Have you tried talking to her about this when you are chatting alone? I think it sounds shady and you need to confront her. At least you're in a chat room so it's not that confrontational. I think you should ask her directly when you two are chatting alone. That's the only way you wil find out for sure. Also, are you sure you're not just being overly sensitive? LIke have you tried talking to her when others are in the room and then she doesn't answer or is it that she just doesn't acknowledge you or start a conversation with you?

Hope that helps!

Good luck@

Marz