Question

i need some advice, i have been freinds with this girl for a long time. i really like her, but im sure she only likes me as a freind. how can i get her to like me?

You can't. The only thing you could do is tell her how you feel. If she rejects that kind of relationship then it may change what you have now.

slubberdegullion

If you're stuck in the "friend zone," it's a very difficult challenge to get out of it. The only way that has ever worked for me - and this is just from personal experience, and may not work for you - was to be really, really direct. Something like, "Look, this friends thing is really nice if you're under the age of 14, but it's not my style. Frankly, I don't want just part of you. I want it all... Yes or no?"

Even then, that little speech only worked once, and only for a short time.

Good luck.

i need some advice, i have been freinds with this girl for a long time. i really like her, but im sure she only likes me as a freind. how can i get her to like me?

There really isn't a way can .. If she feels it you will know just be patient and let the chips fall where they may ....:)