What If i wont see him

Sandra . G.

Sandra . G.

My Boyfriend and I meet over the Internet (I know that's not relay good) The reason I even considered going out with him was because me and him are from the same state and I was just out of state right now because my parents where on a business trip. So I would see him when I get back home and then be with him.

Well, my parents are coming back around December. Well, that was the time I first told him I could see him and he was ok with that he told me he could wait and I was happy about it and well everything went great. But then the summer come and like my Mom was like I could go to see him for the summer (my Mom knows his mother) And stay with my aunt then come back and wait until December to see him and I told him that he was so happy about that.

But then well I wasn't sure anymore if I was coming back or not so I told him that I couldn't come he got a lil upset thought and he tried to come here and see me but he couldn't for a very good reason. So like two weeks ago my Mom told me that I am going and well I would stay with my aunt my aunt.

And now well this morning i called my aunt to tell her we are going to buy the tickets and she was like she is working somewhere else right now so she wont be home a lot and i would have to go with her and it would be very boring i was like ok i still want to come because i want to see my boyfriend even if i would at least see him one time i would be ok with that you know.

But the place where my aunt is gonna be is kinda far from where she used to be she still lives there but she isn't there a lot so anyway yeah. She said she wants my Mom to call her at night.

I am so scared now I mean I wanted to go back so bad and just see him you know at least one time I don't care for how long just for a while as long as I see him and I can be like I already saw him to make me feel better I don't like the fact that I never seen him. But I am so sad because what if I cant go then I would disappoint him and myself and everyone else that I told I was coming home. And I wouldn't know how to tell him it's like I would feel very bad.

I care about him a lot and I don't want to lose him. I just don't know what to do anymore so I am looking for some advice. I would be thankful if you could help me