Women, do you regret sleeping with man???

Do you ever regret sleep with someone? I do. I regret slept with this man and now everytime I think for it I feel sick to my stomach.

Like what the hell was I thinking? I often convince myself that it never happened and he never existed

anyone has similar experience?

hi regret,

i know a few girls who have been in the same situation. they cringe when they think of a particular person they once slept with. but on the other hand, they are also now able to laugh about it and look upon it as a case of bad judgment.

don't let it upset you too much. as long as you know that something like this will never happen again, then you won't feel so bad. many people regret things like this, but it won't be too long until you don't feel anything about it at all.

best wishes :)

I've had to sleep with a lot of women to get where I am today...and don't think I don't regret it.

Getting to the top ain't easy.

trust me, you will. just don't beat yourself up over it.

it will be a vague memory oneday, and by that time, you will have had many other experiences in life that you won't regret at all.

:)

lol!

tony, you should have just taken the elevator!

I've had to sleep with a lot of women to get where I am today...and don't think I don't regret it. Getting to the top ain't easy.