I think I really messed up!

whitney

First of all i know better,but I lost my head....I met this great guy(goals,job,great guy)We have had a whirlwind thing going on.After seeing each other 2 weeks,He's living with me(i know,stupid,but there were special circumstances)well we have been getting to know each otherand really like each other,but i am afraid i am really falling for this guy!more than he is for me.We've had some talks about what we want,and he says i try too hard,to lighten up and go with the flow.(in case you are wondering,he's living with me at my invite,he had to move suddenly so I invited him,but he's very good about paying his share of the bills,so he's not using me for that)anyways,i told him i wasn't interested in a casual relationship,he understands why,but the last 5 days or so,he's gone till late with his buddies,doesn't want to introduce me...and then he called me another women's name in bed last night! I sat up all night trying to figure what to do,and then wrote it in a letter telling him what i felt about all this.I know he's not seeing another women,but the issue is,am i more serious than he is,is he just afraid because this has gone too fast and how do i not blow a promising thing with this guy.was the letter a good idea? or should i have said nothing and just ride some of this out ,putting it down to the fact that it is a strange situation for us both? Anyone??? please dont tell me what kind of moron i am having this guy move in with me....i know that,but the heart keeps telling the brain to shut up!

sounds to me this guy isn't as interested as you.....as you said you know it was a bad idea to let him move in....well sounds like things are going to get worse if keep caring about him...if i were you i would stop what ever feelings i have for this guy because if he felt the same way he would be there beside you.....he sounds like an immature boy......leave him alone and if it comes down to it make him leave........or just flat out tell him how you feel and if he doens't like it then tell him to hit the road.....

First of all i know better,but I lost my head....I met this great guy(goals,job,great guy)We have had a whirlwind thing going on.After seeing each other 2 weeks,He's living with me(i know,stupid,but there were special circumstances)well we have been getting to know each otherand really like each other,but i am afraid i am really falling for this guy!more than he is for me.We've had some talks about what we want,and he says i try too hard,to lighten up and go with the flow.(in case you are wondering,he's living with me at my invite,he had to move suddenly so I invited him,but he's very good about paying his share of the bills,so he's not using me for that)anyways,i told him i wasn't interested in a casual relationship,he understands why,but the last 5 days or so,he's gone till late with his buddies,doesn't want to introduce me...and then he called me another women's name in bed last night! I sat up all night trying to figure what to do,and then wrote it in a letter telling him what i felt about all this.I know he's not seeing another women,but the issue is,am i more serious than he is,is he just afraid because this has gone too fast and how do i not blow a promising thing with this guy.was the letter a good idea? or should i have said nothing and just ride some of this out ,putting it down to the fact that it is a strange situation for us both? Anyone??? please dont tell me what kind of moron i am having this guy move in with me....i know that,but the heart keeps telling the brain to shut up!
  • 4 weeks later...

I think you should take a break and sit back for a while. I think it's pretty obvious that the guy's not as committed as you, and you have to make the choice of whether you are willing to put up with it. It's early days yet, it's best to pull out sooner than later to minimise the inevitable pain of an incompatible relationship. You never know, the next guy you meet might be 100 times better for you.

Good Luck!!

sounds to me this guy isn't as interested as you.....as you said you know it was a bad idea to let him move in....well sounds like things are going to get worse if keep caring about him...if i were you i would stop what ever feelings i have for this guy because if he felt the same way he would be there beside you.....he sounds like an immature boy......leave him alone and if it comes down to it make him leave........or just flat out tell him how you feel and if he doens't like it then tell him to hit the road.....