desicions

I have made the biggest, stupidest mistake of my life. One that cost me the trust of someone I love more than anything and one that has hurt us both so much, him much more than me, I realize, but I am suffering too. I know it'll be hard to earn his trust back and I know that it might take a while. But I am willing to do anything it takes, no matter what it is in order to prove myself and my love to him. The thing is, I know he is afraid to take that step and put just the tiniest bit of faith in me in order to make the decision to give me a second chance. I absolutly understand this. But I can honestly say that I know he would never regret it and that I will never hurt him again, as long as I live. I love him so much and the only thing in the world that I want is to not lose him. He means way too much to me. He makes me so happy. He's one of the few people who can put a smile on my face when I am upset, and make me forget some of the things that have made me depressed for so long. I love him with all my heart and I just want this one chance to prove that love to him. I know how much he is hurting and how hard it will be for him to trust me completely for a long time. But I am willing to give as long as it takes.

So if this guy means so very much to you, makes you so very happy, who can put a smile on your face when you're down, and you love him with all your heart, why did you do something to totally screw up the trust he had for you???

Just wondering.

All you can do is let time pass. If you've told him all what you've written, then he knows and when he's ready, he'll come to you. You can't push him cause you were the one who really screwed up (not sure how if you REALLY love him so much). You have to pay the dues and just wait to see how it ends.

I have made the biggest, stupidest mistake of my life. One that cost me the trust of someone I love more than anything and one that has hurt us both so much, him much more than me, I realize, but I am suffering too. I know it'll be hard to earn his trust back and I know that it might take a while. But I am willing to do anything it takes, no matter what it is in order to prove myself and my love to him. The thing is, I know he is afraid to take that step and put just the tiniest bit of faith in me in order to make the decision to give me a second chance. I absolutly understand this. But I can honestly say that I know he would never regret it and that I will never hurt him again, as long as I live. I love him so much and the only thing in the world that I want is to not lose him. He means way too much to me. He makes me so happy. He's one of the few people who can put a smile on my face when I am upset, and make me forget some of the things that have made me depressed for so long. I love him with all my heart and I just want this one chance to prove that love to him. I know how much he is hurting and how hard it will be for him to trust me completely for a long time. But I am willing to give as long as it takes.