Weird behaviour in MTR

MTR Passenger

MTR Passenger

on the way i went to office this morning, a girl got in cabin, sat next to me and started her " construction work ": mascara, eye brows, lips line, lips stick, cheeck brush, left and right...etc, she very enjoyed it and worked so fast. I personally felt it's very annoying and odd. I think cosmetic work is so private should be done in rest room or home not in public.

What do you think?

on the way i went to office this morning, a girl got in cabin, sat next to me and started her " construction work ": mascara, eye brows, lips line, lips stick, cheeck brush, left and right...etc, she very enjoyed it and worked so fast. I personally felt it's very annoying and odd. I think cosmetic work is so private should be done in rest room or home not in public. What do you think?

well, if she "worked fast", what's the big deal? was she bumping into you? did the cosmetics have an offensive odor? my guess, the answer is no. my advice, take a nice deep breath and relax. in the scheme of life this is not a big deal. little things like this have a tendency to build up. find a way to just let go and enjoy life!!!! :)

I agree with what "relax" wrote about not letting little things bother you and to enjoy life...

...but I know exactly what you mean. I personally hate putting on makeup in public and I almost never do it...although a few times when I've been running late to a party or wedding, I've put it on in front of my friends in the car.

I know some girls that carry their makeup bag with them EVERYWHERE they go...and touch up almost every hour no matter where they are.

One girl sitting next to me in class came in with a clean face. For the next hour, out of the corner of my eye, I could see her putting on makeup...all the stuff you mentioned and more. By the end of class, her face looked TOTALLY different...

But anyways, yeah it'd be nicer if girls didn't sit there and paint a whole new face on in public. Don't worry though, it's not "weird" behavior.

:)