How do I make the first move?

SuperSteph

This is my first post, please be gentle. I have been friends with this guy for the past two years. We've always been kinda tight, but the way related to each other was by being mean and picking on each other. Well for the past couple months he's made it obvious that he likes me (I thought I grossed him out.) and I like him. He's been spending the night at my house, but we never even kissed. He keeps telling me to get naked, but he tells me out of nowhere, and I'm kinda shy about my body since I had my son two years ago. He's gonna spend the night agian tonight (I hope) and I need some advice on how to make the first move, I'm not comfortable doing that, but if I don't, I don't think it'll even happen.

I'll be gentle, I promise. But I do have a question. Why would you want to make a move on a guy that tells you to "get naked" when you guys haven't even kissed before?

I'd be real careful around this guy, because it doesn't sound to me like he's interested in being in a relationship with you. Sounds to me like all he's trying to do is get in your pants. If he was truly interested, he progressively try to get closer to you...and by that I don't mean spend the night over at your house in hopes of getting you naked. He obviously isn't respecting you.

In all honesty, I think that the next time you see this guy, you should tell him off for being so rude and disrespectful. And after that, you should never have contact with him again, because he sure doesn't seem like a real winner to me.

I hope this helps you some.

It's kinda hard to explain our relationship, he's just as shy as me. I know he's trying to get in my pants, and actually I'm ok with it, he's been trying for the past 3 months, I think he's paid his dues. I love him and trust him, but we're both kinda ridiculous. I want this to progress like he does, but neither of us capable of making the first move. So I was wondering if anyone had some experience with this.

I'll be gentle, I promise. But I do have a question. Why would you want to make a move on a guy that tells you to "get naked" when you guys haven't even kissed before? I'd be real careful around this guy, because it doesn't sound to me like he's interested in being in a relationship with you. Sounds to me like all he's trying to do is get in your pants. If he was truly interested, he progressively try to get closer to you...and by that I don't mean spend the night over at your house in hopes of getting you naked. He obviously isn't respecting you. In all honesty, I think that the next time you see this guy, you should tell him off for being so rude and disrespectful. And after that, you should never have contact with him again, because he sure doesn't seem like a real winner to me. I hope this helps you some.

Just a quick question. How old are you, and how old is he? That might help me some.

It's kinda hard to explain our relationship, he's just as shy as me. I know he's trying to get in my pants, and actually I'm ok with it, he's been trying for the past 3 months, I think he's paid his dues. I love him and trust him, but we're both kinda ridiculous. I want this to progress like he does, but neither of us capable of making the first move. So I was wondering if anyone had some experience with this.

That's exactly what I was going to ask, because this situation reminds me of guy friends I had back in college. I had a friend who would say things like that to me jokingly. In fact, I have a guy friend now who flirts majorly, but he and I both know he's not boyfriend material (though I love him dearly).

So, if you're both really young, that puts a different spin on all of this. However, he may still be too immature ultimately to follow through on something long term. More info. would help.

Just a quick question. How old are you, and how old is he? That might help me some.