Curiosity Question.....

sparkle & fade

Hello All.....

I would like to know opinions whether it is from experience or not......

Is it okay for your significant other to befriend and spend long amounts of time with a friend that you AND the whole world KNOWS is cheating on his or her significant other???

What about when you ask your significant other about this friend who you AND the whole world knows is cheating and your significant other says that they dont know what you are talking about?

slubberdegullion
Is it okay for your significant other to befriend and spend long amounts of time with a friend that you AND the whole world KNOWS is cheating on his or her significant other?

Lemme get this straight: Your S/O is spending time with someone who's cheating on their partner?

If your S/O is spending a lot of time with a member of the opposite sex (or same sex, if your S/O is bi- or homosexual), then I'd be concerned. However, if your S/O is spending time with a member of the same sex (same caveats apply) then it's probably less worrisome.

What about when you ask your significant other about this friend who you AND the whole world knows is cheating and your significant other says that they dont know what you are talking about?

Something's fishy. Anytime a secret as damaging as that is being withheld, it can't be good.

• Author
sparkle & fade

ok, to clarify more in depth...my boyfriend has this friend who he works with occasionally and spends time with occasionally too.....

Recently, it was found out that this friend (a man) was having an affair with another woman..

I asked my boyfriend about it and he said he didnt know what I was talking about...

This might be because he would be nervous that if I did know about his friend I might react pretty strongly to him spending time with him......

Nevertheless, though this question applys to me personally, i still want the opinions and storys of others.....

Well, if you trust your man and there are no issues, this shouldn't be a problem.

Speaking as someone who has had an affair, my best friend turned her back on me when the affair was exposed, even though she knew about it beforehand. The pain of losing her friendship was worse than anything. When you're in an affair, you cannot broadcast what you're doing for obvious reasons so it's good to have at least one person to confide in.

Doesn't mean he has to agree with the guys actions and it surely doesn't mean it's going to "rub off on him" if he's really committed to you.

• Author
sparkle & fade

ha ha ha,....i know it sounds like he has some sort of disease.....it might rub off...ha ha ha....no, but I have always heard that "birds of a feather flock together" and such......

that and the fact that I had a friend not to long ago that I was FORBIDDEN to hang out with because she was having an affair...soooooo