Is it too late?

Bimmer

I have been in love with a gal for more than a year, and have felt that she, too,feels the same.

For some reasons (hard to explain), I decided to withhold my feelings for her. She had been giving me a lot of hints, but I ignored. In fact, I rejected her

Just then, I saw her with a middle-aged man (they were quite close) and felt very bad. I think I do like her, is there anything I could do?

Depending on how close you are to her I would tell her how you feel. That's just my view. I think it's never too late to tell someone how you feel. Think about why you feel the way you do, are you sure it's not because you saw her with that other guy? Find some time to spend with her and tell her how you feel about her and see. No guts no glory! What do you have to lose? Afterall, you know she liked you once so think about the risk she took in dropping the hints she liked you. Don't play any games, just tell her how you feel.

marz

I have been in love with a gal for more than a year, and have felt that she, too,feels the same. For some reasons (hard to explain), I decided to withhold my feelings for her. She had been giving me a lot of hints, but I ignored. In fact, I rejected her Just then, I saw her with a middle-aged man (they were quite close) and felt very bad. I think I do like her, is there anything I could do?

First you said that you've loved her for over a year...then towards the end of your post, you said you "thought" you liked her. Pretty big discrepancy there. So what is it, like or love?

You have two choices. Deal with the "issues" that caused you to reject and ignore her......then be honest and tell her how you feel. OR...

Care about her enough to acknowledge that she deserves a man who doesn't have issues to deal with, who can be honest with his feelings, knows what he wants (that being HER), and let her find someone who makes her happy.

Up to you.

L