Spying or interested?

Ok so I'm dating this girl and it doesn't work out. She moves back to Florida with her ex and that's that. Fine, no problem, whatever.

So our mutual friend at work (female, hot)

asks if I've spoken to her lately. I say no but I question why she would ask that considering it didn't end on the best of terms. Two months go by and she asks the same question the minute she sees me. Hey I'm over it already, I've moved on.

Here's my question: Is this girl at work spying on me for my ex OR is she interested in me? The girl at work KNOWS when I take breaks and is ALWAYS down there waiting for me.

Everytime I see her she "pretends" not to notice me. It's driving me nuts wondering what she's up to! I'm thinking my ex is asking about me and the girl at work is hearing how "good" she had it with me and now she's curious and wants a piece for herself. But maybe I'm wrong, who knows. We've been friends for years and neither one of us has made a move on the other one.

She's hot and I want to know how to get her to "show her cards" without making an ass of myself if she just says she's spying.

hmmm

well if its your ex asking to spy on you, why would your mutual friend do that without being interested in you in the first place?

i think the signs are pointing to an attraction here, and if i were you, i would pursue her further mmmhmmm

if shes a hottie, then damn son go for it!

just start talking to her a lot more, scoping her out, feeling out her personality and all...you guys are friends so it doesnt matter if its odd, its what friends do, they talk.

keep talkin and all and if the signs point to yes, then congratulations.