neighbor - will it work

confused_503

Hi,

I'm really liking my neighbor. She's has a lot of traits that I like, and she's not like all the other girls I've met/heard about. We hang out quite a bit. I met her family, and from what she's told me, they like me. Her mother even suggested we get married. The problem is I get mixed signals from her, it's like a roller coaster. She's pretty difficult to read too. She's never had a boyfriend. I know I've become one of her close friends. Problems is that I don't want to end up in the "friend zone". So do you think it's best to express how I feel to her now? We've been hanging out for about 3 months now. I've never told her that I liked her more than friends, but all the actions are there (no physical). I'm just very hesitant to ask her out or tell her how I feel since she lives next door. Your advice is appreciated. thanks

• Author

If i was to confront her about how I feel about here I would say something like:

Listen, ..this will probably make you feel awkward, but i can’t keep it inside me anymore. you don’t have to say anything. I don’t want to regret not asking and trying and let you slip away, but I think you’re adorable. I’m interested in you and you probably already know that.. but I would like to see them more often.

Do you think that will work, or is that too forward?