gimme some Your perspective, please

old maid

I'm a virgin,age 29, i hope i can give this to my future husband.

2) If i now change my mind not to get married (i enjoy single life and don't wana have baby), shall I keep my virginity till the day I die?

Why I put this topic is because I recently met an admirable man, and he requested for sex. (However, he enjoys singlehood). We love each other crazily. Apart from that he doesn't to get married, he is Mr.Right according to my spec

Although he respected my choice 1 as above, recently I'm thinking about no 2 as above, but still not a conclusion.

can anyone give me you view on this??

If you decide to keep your virginity until you die, you will be missing out on an extremely wonderful and rewarding experience.

If you don't want to have sex just because you don't want to get pregnant, there are many measures you can take to prevent that from happening. You can get on birth control which is very effective, and at the same time, your partner can wear a condom.

While some people may not find it to be the greatest thing, making love to your partner can be a beautiful feeling, and bring you much closer to him, and can create a very intimate bond between the two of you.

This decision is totally up to you and what you want to do, but I encourage you not to let your whole life go by without having sex. Whatever you choose to do, make sure you don't do it unless you feel you're ready.

I agree that it would be sad not to ever experience sex in your lifetime, but wasting your virginity on someone who you question is NOT worth it. You should wait until you are positively sure, or at the very least pretty sure that he is the one you will share your virginity with. I was 17 when I lost mine, and I don't regret it one single bit. He was an amazing guy and I knowi'll never forget him for the rest of my life...To this day we still keep in contact and share in each others lives.

So what I'm trying to say is wait until you know that you wouldn't regret it.... even if it means waiting until you're 50 years old!

If you decide to keep your virginity until you die, you will be missing out on an extremely wonderful and rewarding experience. If you don't want to have sex just because you don't want to get pregnant, there are many measures you can take to prevent that from happening. You can get on birth control which is very effective, and at the same time, your partner can wear a condom. While some people may not find it to be the greatest thing, making love to your partner can be a beautiful feeling, and bring you much closer to him, and can create a very intimate bond between the two of you. This decision is totally up to you and what you want to do, but I encourage you not to let your whole life go by without having sex. Whatever you choose to do, make sure you don't do it unless you feel you're ready.
I'm a virgin,age 29, i hope i can give this to my future husband.

Give what to your future husband, a copy of this post or your virginity?

2) If i now change my mind not to get married (i enjoy single life and don't wana have baby), shall I keep my virginity till the day I die?

Well isn't that sort of a very personal decision? Why would you ask a bunch of complete strangers on the Internet whether or not you should keep your virginity until you die (if you don't marry)? Do whatever YOU feel is right for YOU.

Why I put this topic is because I recently met an admirable man, and he requested for sex. (However, he enjoys singlehood). We love each other crazily. Apart from that he doesn't to get married, he is Mr.Right according to my spec

Let's see. You "recently" met him, but you two are "crazily in love"? Sounds like you both fell in love awfully fast, no? You sure it's really love?

So he says he doesn't want to get married...well if you only recently met, I doubt that marriage is even a consideration. That doesn't mean he'll NEVER want to get married. What ages are you both?

What are you even asking.....are you asking if you should lose your virginity to someone who's told you he doesn't want to get married? If so, that's totally up to you. Other people can't tell you what's best for YOU.

L

I think the choice to give up your virginity is up to you. I don't think any of us on this board can make the decision for you. If it is important to you to stay celibate until you get married, then do so.

I think you should take into consideration how long the two of you have known each other. If you've held onto your virginity this long, I don't think it's a wise choice to give it up to someone you haven't been dating very long. Only you know what your needs are and what you're looking for. If you feel the time is right and you won't have any regrets about choosing #2, then do it.

I'm a virgin,age 29, i hope i can give this to my future husband. 2) If i now change my mind not to get married (i enjoy single life and don't wana have baby), shall I keep my virginity till the day I die?

Why I put this topic is because I recently met an admirable man, and he requested for sex. (However, he enjoys singlehood). We love each other crazily. Apart from that he doesn't to get married, he is Mr.Right according to my spec Although he respected my choice 1 as above, recently I'm thinking about no 2 as above, but still not a conclusion. can anyone give me you view on this??