really dont know

torn up inside

have been in this relationship with a girl for about a year now things were going great and everything was cool.around halloween i was caught in a lie i was calling her house real late several times. she checked my phone bill and knew that it was me i was caught she was upset and hardly spoke to me for a month but would not break up with me.. things have been different ever since she tells me she loves and that she misses me all the time but hardly makes any effort to see me she would invite me over all the time to her house i havent been there since labor day..she does come over to my house though she always has her phone on silent when she is around me she used to call me and tell me good night every night that hardly happens now she says she falls asleep but if she missed me would she have called i am getting huge mixed signals from her things have gotten better but i think she has someone else!! why am i not invited over there anymore? i have asked her but it was during a heated argument and didnt really get a answer from her im confused cause i do love her and i want to trust her but that month when things were not going to good changed the way i see things i am very worried that she is cheating dont know what to do when i ask her she says i dont trust her but do i really expect a honest answer please help someone driving myself crazy and dont know if im being paranoid

bluechocolate

Why were you calling her late at night & hanging up? My guess is you were checking to see if she was at home. Am I right?

I'm getting the impression that the issue here is you & your jealousy rather than her becoming emotionally withdrawn. It sounds to me like no matter what she does you have a suspicion of her cheating. If that is the case then frankly I'm not at all surprised by her behaviour.