To Tony

confused girl

confused girl

You simply does not get the point. Do you or do you not understand there are other things in a relationship outside of sex? Your whole argument is predicated on someone's sexual history. Well, if you don't want to tell, don't .I hope to god that there are other things that happened in your relationship except ##### your brains out on everyday or maybe this is what you are used to. How much do you charge for short time

confused girl

I do not agree with you . Talking about past bf/gf is not about sex but about the way they think, act and respond in past relationships. Why does it matter? Because that is part of the person that you are seeing and very likely will shed new light on what will become of your relationship

since you must not have been serious relationship before

-----------------------------------------------------------

You simply does not get the point. Do you or do you not understand there are other things in a relationship outside of sex? Your whole argument is predicated on someone's sexual history. Well, if you don't want to tell, don't .I hope to god that there are other things that happened in your relationship except ##### your brains out on everyday or maybe this is what you are used to. How much do you charge for short time