Fate? Do i deserve this?

Why cannot I meet my Ms Right so far? Many people said that I was possess very good qualiftication, and should have a lot of gfs. But actually I'm only looking for one, for a long term, serious relationshp. Why can't I get it? Don't I deserve it???

Women who approach me always do not meet my minimum requirements, and the girls whom I like are either occupide or are just playing around

A fortune teller told me when I was young that I can never meet my Ms Right, I will only be searching for a whole life

Is this my fate? What should I do?

You made a good point of mentioning this fortune teller. The fact that you even remember this statement indicates that you have programed your subconscious mind that you will remain single for a lifetime.

When people go out of their way to see fortune tellers, they take in what the teller says and many give great power to it. As a very young person, you obviously gave even more power to what was said because of your youthful vulnerability and your subconscious mind is now creating the reality that you accepted.

You will have to go to a hypnotherapist who can delve into your subconscious mind and erase this stand that you took as a result of what the fortune teller said.

The fortune teller was full of crap but unfortunately as a young person you thought this was an absolute fact. You will need to seek expert psychological help, as well as that of a hypnotherapist (person who performs hypnosis) to get this program out of your mind.

Until you do, you may be screwed. The mind is the most powerful thing you have within you and it creates everything that happens to you. If it's working against you, you have a serious problem.

Sounds like maybe you're a little too picky? It's not a bad thing or a criticism but I know a lot of guys who are in the same situation as you. Let down your guard a little bit and stop being so picky. Give someone a chance, even if you don't think it will turn out to be something serious. Nothing ever starts out serious, you have to get to that point somehow, try it. Give someone a chance. Just try to have fun. And ofcourse you deserve a relationship, it just takes time.

Marz