AWB update & ex is contacting me again

Still searching for my FWB/AWB. I had a date Sunday night, but he BLEW ME OFF! :confused::p I knew the guy was a player, but still. No one blows off Lonestar. :cool: So, I went out with one of my close male friends instead. He knows I'm looking for someone to have sex with. We've been close for 3 years and talk about everything. We kissed a couple times in the past, but nothing ever became of it, but Sunday night he came home with me and we made out in front of the fireplace for more than an hour. I actually had to restrain myself from f*cking him. I love him to death, but I'm not sure that's the type of FWB I want, then again who knows what might happen this weekend. I'm not ruling anything out these days, and I honestly enjoyed being with him that way.

I wake up from my hangover nap the next day and the ex had emailed me, using our kid as an excuse again. I haven't spoken to him in 8 days and I swear he has this radar that tells him when I'm moving on or with another guy. How does he do that?? :rolleyes: I did NOT want to respond but part of the email was requesting info only I had, so I wrote him back that night giving him the info he needed. I ignored the rest of the banter in his email and didn't comment. I figured I wiped my hands clean again, but noooooo. There's another email today asking me a stupid question about her. It only required a yes or no answer, so that's all he got, and I waited seven hours to respond. I know him well enough to see he's trying to bait me. It really sucks when you're trying to give someone the no contact heave ho and you have a kid with them. I am soooo done with him.

Sunday night he came home with me and we made out in front of the fireplace for more than an hour. I actually had to restrain myself from f*cking him.

That seems to me the target is already on his back..

You should've just f***ked him and let it happen

Well, you've already got the friend part covered, so now on to the benifits! But try not drinking too much with him so that you can experience it to its fullest. Also that way if you have any doubts you will still be able to restrain yourself.

And don't let your ex get to you. You're doing the right thing by not responding to his random rants.

• Author
Well, you've already got the friend part covered, so now on to the benifits! But try not drinking too much with him so that you can experience it to its fullest. Also that way if you have any doubts you will still be able to restrain yourself.

And don't let your ex get to you. You're doing the right thing by not responding to his random rants.

I have some doubts now about the whole thing. I was supposed to find someone I didn't care about. This is a good friend of mine, but for some reason I'm feeling really drawn to him now. I don't believe I'm emotionally ready for a relationship right now, and I don't want anyone to get hurt. I need some time to figure out what I want out of life and a man, because there's no chance I want to repeat all the mistakes I made in the past. Still, I'm sitting here missing the guy...

As far as the ex, I just don't give a damn about him anymore. Feels good to let go of all that false hope.

I remember making out for over an hour and not having sex.....like when I was 15. Be careful what you feed this guy....if he is not the FWB you are looking for then don't be making out out with him so intimately because that suggests much more than FWB. A FWB would have made out with you tops 5 minutes before trying to remove clothes.

Just hang in there and don't rush it.....while a FWB are a great thing the wrong one can turn into a nightmare..

• Author
I remember making out for over an hour and not having sex.....like when I was 15. Be careful what you feed this guy....if he is not the FWB you are looking for then don't be making out out with him so intimately because that suggests much more than FWB. A FWB would have made out with you tops 5 minutes before trying to remove clothes.

Just hang in there and don't rush it.....while a FWB are a great thing the wrong one can turn into a nightmare..

It wasn't straight kissing for an hour. We were watching TV and talking in between. I think we both thought about going further, but didn't. Doesn't make me "15" ;) It's weird being with a close friend like that. I don't think either one of us knew what to do.

He knows what I'm looking for. I was clear with him, because I talk to him the way I talk to a girlfriend. We talked about it being him and he said he could handle it. I'm not sure he can, and I'm not sure I wouldn't develop feelings for him. In fact, I think I do have feelings because right now I'm actually missing him (more than a friend). I'm not sure what to do. There's not a chance in hell I'd hurt this guy, and I'm on the fence as to whether I'd want a relationship with him. Using him as a FWB would not be wise, I think...

It wasn't straight kissing for an hour. We were watching TV and talking in between. I think we both thought about going further, but didn't. Doesn't make me "15" ;) It's weird being with a close friend like that. I don't think either one of us knew what to do.

He knows what I'm looking for. I was clear with him, because I talk to him the way I talk to a girlfriend. We talked about it being him and he said he could handle it. I'm not sure he can, and I'm not sure I wouldn't develop feelings for him. In fact, I think I do have feelings because right now I'm actually missing him (more than a friend). I'm not sure what to do. There's not a chance in hell I'd hurt this guy, and I'm on the fence as to whether I'd want a relationship with him. Using him as a FWB would not be wise, I think...

I know you aren't 15, just "trying" to be funny...sorry. I think you have put yourself in an akward position. You have already showed your cards to this guy by telling him you were looking for a FWB and if he knows it isn't him he will assume it is some one else. So if you do decide you are interested in dating this guy you might want to make sure you don't have FWB else where.

As a guy I would assume once you say you need to get laid to me and I am know I am not doing it to you, then you are getting it from some where. So while you may have no intention of hurting him....if he is interested and you don't have a relationship, his feelings will be hurt knowing you are shagging some guy elsewhere just for the sex. Just my 2 cents.

If you live in the Dallas area I am happy to help you out with this little sex dilemma. ;)

There's not a chance in hell I'd hurt this guy,

You be guaranteed that he wants you to hurt him.. if ya know what I mean ..:cool:

No one blows off Lonestar
Sorry, I'm not interested.

I was supposed to find someone I didn't care about

That would be me, but I'm still not interested.;)

• Author
I know you aren't 15, just "trying" to be funny...sorry. I think you have put yourself in an akward position. You have already showed your cards to this guy by telling him you were looking for a FWB and if he knows it isn't him he will assume it is some one else. So if you do decide you are interested in dating this guy you might want to make sure you don't have FWB else where.

As a guy I would assume once you say you need to get laid to me and I am know I am not doing it to you, then you are getting it from some where. So while you may have no intention of hurting him....if he is interested and you don't have a relationship, his feelings will be hurt knowing you are shagging some guy elsewhere just for the sex. Just my 2 cents.

If you live in the Dallas area I am happy to help you out with this little sex dilemma. ;)

Thanks for the offer Tudor, but Dallas is too far for me. I know you were only kidding about the 15. Don't apologize, I'm not that sensitive, only at certain times of the month maybe. :p I would not date this friend if I had a FWB somewhere else. It's not my style, and I would also tell him if I were with someone else, because we're that close. I still don't know what I'm going to do. The jury is out, but I'm completely straight up with him.

• Author
You be guaranteed that he wants you to hurt him.. if ya know what I mean ..:cool:

Art, I love your pig comments. Make me all warm and fuzzy inside when I hear you talk like that. :love:

Don't tell anyone, but I have a secret crush on you... :cool:

• Author
Sorry, I'm not interested.

That would be me, but I'm still not interested.;)

Gold Pile, I could have you in a heartbeat. :p

Thanks for the offer Tudor, but Dallas is too far for me. I know you were only kidding about the 15. Don't apologize, I'm not that sensitive, only at certain times of the month maybe. :p I would not date this friend if I had a FWB somewhere else. It's not my style, and I would also tell him if I were with someone else, because we're that close. I still don't know what I'm going to do. The jury is out, but I'm completely straight up with him.

Technically I live in Fort Worth...does that help? :p Your relationship with him sounds pretty good even on just a friend level and a FWB relationship 9 out 10 times will not prove to help that friendship but rather hender it. So my suggestion is keep him as a friend and go shagging else where. Just promise to tell us once the "relief" happens. I love happy endings so to speak. :D

Gold Pile, I could have you in a heartbeat. :p

Such brash confindence! No way woman, no way;)

• Author
Technically I live in Fort Worth...does that help? :p Your relationship with him sounds pretty good even on just a friend level and a FWB relationship 9 out 10 times will not prove to help that friendship but rather hender it. So my suggestion is keep him as a friend and go shagging else where. Just promise to tell us once the "relief" happens. I love happy endings so to speak. :D

Oh Fort Worth?? that makes all the difference. I'm on my way! :bunny:

If I were to sleep with said friend, I would be heading down a relationship road, not a FWB, even though he says he can handle it, I have too much respect for him. I'm not sure what I want, which is why I didn't sleep with him. I need more time to figure that out, but I'll report back after the deed is done with whoever.

• Author
Such brash confindence! No way woman, no way;)

GP, I'm your wet dream come true. You'd cum over the appetizers.

Love happy endings = Tell us your sex story in graphic detail so I can fantasise and knock one out!! .... Pervert!!! :D :D

Hahhahahha

Lonestar, your friend will not be your AWB .... BUT I have a feeling this will end up being much better!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooo it is so exciting - I need some of that excitement in my life right now, I am as jealous as a jealous thing from Jealousville!!!!!!!!

• Author
Love happy endings = Tell us your sex story in graphic detail so I can fantasise and knock one out!! .... Pervert!!! :D :D

Hahhahahha

Lonestar, your friend will not be your AWB .... BUT I have a feeling this will end up being much better!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooooooo it is so exciting - I need some of that excitement in my life right now, I am as jealous as a jealous thing from Jealousville!!!!!!!!

HA! Don't be jealous Lishy. I have no idea what's going to happen with this, but we'll see this weekend, because we're going out Saturday night.... "as friends." I think I'll sit back and take a long hard look at him then (kinda as if I was there as a lover), and try to to decide if I want to pursue a relationship with a friend that I love, or let that be what it is and continue on elsewhere. I don't think it will be an easy choice. There are things about people you can overlook when they're only your friends, but it becomes an issue when you're emotionally involved with them. Know what I mean?

Yeah, all the boys here want the details. It's kinda cute ;)

• Like 1
Yeah, all the boys here want the details. It's kinda cute

Snore, snore, zzzzzzzzzz, GP isn't interested :cool:

• Author
No offence lonestar......um but was there a question in there at all, or was that just one big statement. Anyways if you are looking to get laid try this

http://www.adultfriendfinder.com/

Just a bunch of people looking to get laid.

Wow, you're swift, SuperFanatstico. Lack of question mark means there was no question. :rolleyes: It was an update for my friends on LS who are following my situation. Ummm... I do have friends here, right? :lmao:

Ummm... I do have friends here, right? :lmao:

if its just casual sex you want i can be on a plane tonite. Detroit is a NorthWest hub so we have flights leaving all the time to alomost everywhere :laugh: