When is perfect enough?

Mr. Frank

I have been loved 3 women in my life. Everytime it felt like SHE IS THE ONE! My current girlfriend is somewhat tired of me (in just 2 months, she just does not want ANY serious discussions at all- only pleasant times full of chirpy s***), and she says " come on, you are so intelligent you can always find a better one than me"

If we always keep thinking that we can find a better one, then how do we REALLY love? because by definition there will always be someone better!!

What you have described is called The Better Deal Theory. Yes, no matter who you are dating or who you are in love with, there is always someone out there who could be better for you...no exceptions. Not a very romantic concept but a very real one.

However, we can better deal ourselves straight to the grave. By moving on from one person to the other, we rob ourselves of the kind of intimacy and happiness a committed relationship can provide.

If your current girlfriend is already tired of you, tell her to kiss off. Go find one who won't get tired of you and make each other happy.

it felt like SHE IS THE ONE! My current girlfriend

is somewhat tired of me

If you keep changing your nickname, I'd be pretty tired of you too!

I think if you really love someone, you stop searching for one who is better. The person may not be "perfect" because I don't think it is possible for anyone to be flawless. What matters is that the two people are perfect for each other.

I have been loved 3 women in my life. Everytime it felt like SHE IS THE ONE! My current girlfriend is somewhat tired of me (in just 2 months, she just does not want ANY serious discussions at all- only pleasant times full of chirpy s***), and she says " come on, you are so intelligent you can always find a better one than me"

If we always keep thinking that we can find a better one, then how do we REALLY love? because by definition there will always be someone better!!