She lost faith in love after being brainwashed...

I think my girlfriend has lost faith in love. well i guess shes not my girlfriend anymore. Earlier today she was all "i love you so much, i cant imagine not being with you" but now she is like "im scared to be with you. I'm scared your going to hurt me." She has also become very cold hearted. She has stopped being kind to others. She has also said that we never had anything, but i know thats she didnt mean that. She has just recently come back from being in this brainwash place all summer.....and now she has really changed. "I am finally seeing the light" is what she told me....and to her the light is a life without love. She thinks that all hugs are the same...but i want to hug her, to show her what a real hug is. To show her what love is. But she wont let me. All she wants to do now is go to church and hang out with slutty girls. Amazing thing is she hates these girls....always has, because shes not a slut. its like she has lost faith in love. Its like shes become scared of it ever since getting sent away. Does anyone know what to do? How can i show her what love it? she wont even let me talk to her other than online. I dont want her to be cold, i miss it when she was sweet. I dont want her to make the same mistake i once made....because in the end it hurts too much.

If a girl is scared, I would leave her alone, cause every time I stuck around a girl and tried to comfort her and soothe her heart, I got hurt. Quit this game and go find yourself your equal, someone who will put her heart to you as much as you are putting your heart to her

I think my girlfriend has lost faith in love. well i guess shes not my girlfriend anymore. Earlier today she was all "i love you so much, i cant imagine not being with you" but now she is like "im scared to be with you. I'm scared your going to hurt me." She has also become very cold hearted. She has stopped being kind to others. She has also said that we never had anything, but i know thats she didnt mean that. She has just recently come back from being in this brainwash place all summer.....and now she has really changed. "I am finally seeing the light" is what she told me....and to her the light is a life without love. She thinks that all hugs are the same...but i want to hug her, to show her what a real hug is. To show her what love is. But she wont let me. All she wants to do now is go to church and hang out with slutty girls. Amazing thing is she hates these girls....always has, because shes not a slut. its like she has lost faith in love. Its like shes become scared of it ever since getting sent away. Does anyone know what to do? How can i show her what love it? she wont even let me talk to her other than online. I dont want her to be cold, i miss it when she was sweet. I dont want her to make the same mistake i once made....because in the end it hurts too much.