How can you tell if a girl is interested and not just flerting?

I, as I'm sure most men, do not have a very good track record for "reading" women's actions acuratly. I know some women are simply more flurtaious than others but what are some signs that she is acutally intrested and is flerting because she whats me to notice.

Thanks for your help!

if she really likes you then she'll probably try to be around you as much as possible, so if you notice any of that it's a good sign.

also, she might get a little nervous when you come around, but then again you might not notice this because she'll probably try to hide her nervousness.

and finally you may notice her looking at you a lot, or if she asks you insignificant questions all the time, or just plain treats you differently than she treats other guys, then she may like you. but, she would have to be doing most of this stuff for her to like you.

good luck!

p.s.: just so you know most women have a hard time understanding men, so would you mind telling us what an interested guy will tend to do. thanks.

I, as I'm sure most men, do not have a very good track record for "reading" women's actions acuratly. I know some women are simply more flurtaious than others but what are some signs that she is acutally intrested and is flerting because she whats me to notice. Thanks for your help!