Any different between Love and Marriage?

Please comment

Please comment

To me, Given the modern generation's " non restrained" behavior, with each individual having anywhere between 3-20 partners in a lifetime (and I speak of " normal "people,let's not even go into the "abnormal" ones!)-I think there is no difference between love and marriage. Easy to get out love ( known socially as " breaking up")and easy to get out of marriage

So there. You just cannot trust your partner to stay the life with you.Is that sad or what.

What about you?

There's a big difference between love and marriage. Love is an emotion, marriage is a legal institution. Love is what you feel for another person...or a food, or a trip, or a house, or whatever the object is. Marriage is a state in which you enter a committed relationship with another person in the legal sense.

I agree with you that marriage is not always permanent and neither is love. But I don't think it should be any other way. You do not direct the course of love. It has a life of its own. Human beings will always be human and because of that, emotions are volatile and highly unpredictable.

Some people, however, are more capable of keeping commitments and to loving more long term than others.

I think the answer to this question is simply relative. It depends on how you feel personally about the institute of marraige, itself. I think its important if you place value in your particular religious denomination which dictates that a man and a woman must be bond in holy matrimony in order to engage in sexual activity. I think its important for two people who want to start a family, that the children be given the chance to have two parents who are legally bound together, and I also think it helps if the two of you are going to aquire property or monetary assets together. This insures a (sometimes) fair division and settlement should the marraige end.

But for me, personally, I don't think that marriage these days does anything to keep two people in love or "faithful" to one another. Sometimes it even detracts from the whole meaning of love in the first place. We should be bound by the heart and soul, buy mutual love and respect...and not by a legal document.

To me, Given the modern generation's " non restrained" behavior, with each individual having anywhere between 3-20 partners in a lifetime (and I speak of " normal "people,let's not even go into the "abnormal" ones!)-I think there is no difference between love and marriage. Easy to get out love ( known socially as " breaking up")and easy to get out of marriage So there. You just cannot trust your partner to stay the life with you.Is that sad or what.

What about you?