To Jet

Artlover

No offense, but you're starting to sound like a broken record with this stuff and (I can only speak for myself) it's getting a tad boring. Don't you have any other ideas/concepts to share with the forum? Or perhaps any legitimate questions for the intelligent posters here?

There's a smart group of people here willing to take time out of their busy lives to help each other with legitimate concerns. Why not take advantage of that for a change?

While I agree with you totally that some posts are irrelevant and posted mostly for amusement, I think any effort to discourage someone from posting this kind of trash serves only to motivate them if they are sufficiently disposed.

It's probably better if we ignore the posts that we feel aren't worthy of response. Sometimes, in my naivete, I fail to discern which posts are worthy and which ones aren't. But it really pisses me off when one person uses multiple screen names to write a lot of trash posts. Yes, that makes me really angry.

You're right. After I posted I realized I'm probably just encouraging more of the same. I'll just continue to ignore the "joke" posts.

While I agree with you totally that some posts are irrelevant and posted mostly for amusement, I think any effort to discourage someone from posting this kind of trash serves only to motivate them if they are sufficiently disposed. It's probably better if we ignore the posts that we feel aren't worthy of response. Sometimes, in my naivete, I fail to discern which posts are worthy and which ones aren't. But it really pisses me off when one person uses multiple screen names to write a lot of trash posts. Yes, that makes me really angry.