not a relationship thing

okay this is totally not a relationship problem, but i have a problem with my coach and i dont know what to do about it. i am a volleyball player and i love playing the sport. im inlove with the sport. though i only started playing since my 9th grade year. my 9th grade year i had a different coach than i have now and i did great. i was the best off the bench. im in 11th now. now im worst off the bench. most of the girls on the team have had alot more experience in volleyball than me(on alower greade than me). like this one girl she has been playing ever since she was little. so ofcourse shes perfect at it. the problem is that i love the sport but my coach makes it hell for me. ive been wanting to quit ever since i was a sophomore but i figured i shouldnt because i would get behind. so i didnt. my coach picks favorites. he is all about the starters and does not care about the other players. but when we the bench warmers do something wrong he always yells at us expecting us to know what to do. when he doesnt even correct us on the moment. he doesnt even correct us at all. so if he doesnt correct us how does he expect us to do well. but when the starters do something wrong he laughs at them in a way to correct then. so in other words hes only playing the starters and the rest are just there. hes always saying things like you gotta be a team evento the bench but he is seperating us. last year we scrimiged 1st string against 2nd string. like i said im a bench warmer, now im third string. but i think i got like that because he likes only hes starters and gives no playing time to the rest of the team, plusthe fact that he doesnt correct us. so he gives me no opportunity to get better. because if he is not gonna play the other girls why have them on the team. it would be a waist of his time. he even said that we would have to earn our spot and he cant guarantee us playing time. i try so hard at it. he doesnt know how hard i try. sometimes it frustrates me that i just break out in tears, and i just dont get why im not good anymore. i listen. i try to focus. and its not that im not the sports type. if you think thats what it is. my 9th grade coach told me i had the volleyball talent and everyone tells me that i have the athletic talent and so did my basketball coach. i got to the gym and lift weighs, i watch what i eat and i hustle and i would break a leg or anything to get that ball off the floor, and i run for agility. i take volleyball as homework. when i go to camp i try to take in everything and my mom was also a proffetional volleyball player and she said that you need to take it seriously and listen but you also need to have fun doing it. she says i just stress to much. i take my mom to my volleyball practices so she can yell at me because if my coach is not gonna do it some one has to. so she helps me out when ever she can. im not playing volleyball because of my mom. my mom never told me to play volley ball just one day i decided that when i get to high school i would try out for the volleyball team. this happened my 8th grade year. i told my pe teacher about it and he encouraged me and said i had the talent so i went for it. but my mom never said a word . now that youre done reading this and your bored can you please give me some advice either for me mentally or how to talk to the coach cus hes different he says he only says things once and doesnt repeat them or a diffent way on training. now i know this has nothing to do with volleyball but if you used to or play any sort of sport you must have some sort of experience and at this point. i will take anything. then again you could just give me advice for myself, mentally. thanks!

You give make me feel so guilty for being angry at my third grade teacher for pounding into my head the importance of paragraphs. I feel so bad now. Let me see if she's still around, call her, and apologize.

Her name was Mrs. Redgrave...I'm sure it still is. I love her even more now.