Friendship or not?

Friend

I have a problem here. I have a friend that I see on a regular basis, he is somewhat older than I..about 20 years. We are both divorced, me with 3 kids, he with none. We see each other every weekend, we go to dinner some weekends, sometimes we just hang around with a group of friends. This has been going on for several months now. How do I know if this is just a friendship or if he wants something more? I sure don't want to risk losing this wonderful feeling that I get when I'm with him.

YOU ASK: "How do I know if this is just a friendship or if he wants something more?"

Give it a bit more time. But if he doesn't make a pass pretty soon, you can bet you're just in a friendship...which isn't really a bad thing. You may have to look for romance elsewhere.

maybe you should try to be slightly more "flirty" i mean don't completely flirt with him just a little and see how he reacts, if he responds then great, if not then he just wants to be friends and you should probably stop the flirting. but i just want to add again, don't do anything out of the ordinary, you don't want to freak him out or anything, but maybe you could try wearing something special or putting on some nice perfume and asking if he likes how it smells, little things like that, don't come on to him or anything, and you'll probably be able to tell by his response how he feels.

good luck.

I have a problem here. I have a friend that I see on a regular basis, he is somewhat older than I..about 20 years. We are both divorced, me with 3 kids, he with none. We see each other every weekend, we go to dinner some weekends, sometimes we just hang around with a group of friends. This has been going on for several months now. How do I know if this is just a friendship or if he wants something more? I sure don't want to risk losing this wonderful feeling that I get when I'm with him.