How do I tell?

Hey! I'm 14 years old, almost 15 and Im having a prob with this girl whos my friend that I like. However, I don't want to break the friendship so I wana know what subtle hints I can drop that I like her..And how I can tell by her reaction whether she does/doesn't! Thanks! :o

• Author

Yeh..I mean shes a real good friend and I don't wana see her go...but I really like her to and I wana be more than friends and I think she may too but ARRGH I don't wana just leave it hanging either, hence why I wana know any subtle hints I can drop..

ok well you wanna let her know that you like her more then just friends?

well if your brutally honest you would straight up tell her, but that usually doesnt work all the time.

as for subtle, when talking or when she is talking, always make direct eye contact. Smile a lot at her, joke with her, make her very comfortable with you. Walk her to places and talk to her as much as possible. Basically spend as much time as you can with this girl, IM her, text her phone, ask her to hang out with you whenever you are going out somewhere. Although you are not simply saying straight up you like her, you are engaging her to be involved in your life as you are being more involved in hers. Just simply get her attention as much as possible, and dont be jealous if other guys talk to her or anything. Besides what you're feeling is puppy love so dont sweat it if she says no, your very young and there are plenty of other girls out there.

I agree. Ask her to hang out for a day. Try flirting with her, and if she shows interest back then great! ^_^ Try not to be too pushy, because you might scare her away. I know a couple years ago and I was your age, I would have freaked out, lol.

There isn't much to do about it otherwise but give it time. Good luck :bunny:

• Author

hey, thanks for the helpfull responses! Well, shes going out with this other guy, well not really going out but anyways, I can wait. The fact is shes always telling me im cute etc etc and the guy who shes 'going out' with asked me if i liked her, i said no obviously as i knew he was 'going out' with her. Anyways I told the girl I like the question and my response and she said 'what would be wrong with liking me'? Im kinda confused, I mean i didnt even say that i liked her :S

comments/thoughts please :)