Question to you all

Confused girl

Confused girl

Something just pop up in my head. What is the difference between LUST and LOVE?

How would you distinguish the two?

Can you say " Feeling consumed and wanting to possess is a natural path from lust to love "?? why or why not?

I believe Lust is situational, Love, on the other hand is more perpetual, and is unconditional. I might feel lust for a good looking lady and pursue, but at some point lust will lose its strenght and will vanish, love is something more permanent than lust, and it incorporates in it pain as well.

There is no PAIN in LUST

Something just pop up in my head. What is the difference between LUST and LOVE? How would you distinguish the two? Can you say " Feeling consumed and wanting to possess is a natural path from lust to love "?? why or why not?

I think the difference is that lust usually doesn't last, meaning that like love it can end at any moment but love continues and lust wears off usually after a short time. Lust is when you are incredibly attracted to someone but it may not go further than that, like sometimes people have affairs or maybe sexual relations with eachother but don't really have a serious relationship because once the lust has worn off they realize that they are not in love with the person?

That's what I think anyway. I may be wrong.

marz

Something just pop up in my head. What is the difference between LUST and LOVE? How would you distinguish the two? Can you say " Feeling consumed and wanting to possess is a natural path from lust to love "?? why or why not?

If you don't know the difference, Confused, than you've never been "in love"...