This girl...

Okay.

So.

There's this girl that I know, I've pretty much had feelings for her since at most 3 days after I met her, but, I haven't really done anything. At the moment I have a plan to ask her out in a few weeks (I need to get a car first), but until then we just kind of talk every few days after class and stuff.

So we know each other to an extent, but for me it isn't really like "falling for a friend" or whatever because I never really saw her as just a friend, although at the moment that's what we are.

Complicating everything is that I can find just as many reasons why this wouldn't work as for why it would. I know there's no better way to deal with this than to just ask her out, and that posting on some forum is probably pointless, but what the hell, looks like I'm doing it anyway.

Another thing that I'm realizing is that I'm pretty bad at sending any sort of signals in return for whatever I'm getting from her. She might not think that I'm interested just because I've bungled whatever's come my way.

So yeah, any obvious signs I should be looking for? There seem to be more girls on this forum than the other one I was at, which was basically all guys, so maybe I'll get a different perspective from the replies.