I'm addicted to sex!!!!! Serious HELP!!!!

Like I said I need sex constantly. There isn't an hour that goes by that goes by without my little bro strutting for attention. Am I normal? I'm 29 years old and I've been this way since I was 14 years old I think!! I've had lots of girlfriends, relationships both long and short. It seems like I would get tired of the usual sexual behaviour from my girlfriend's and I would always be the one to call it off. Seems like the better looking and experienced the girl is, the longer I tend to cling onto her. I've hurt a lots of girls due to my behavior and I'm not all that proud it either, doesn't mean that I couldn't connect to my girlfriends on a level other than sex but sex just is too much of an issue for me. I go to the gym every other day for an average of 3-4 hours. Just to be in shape for sex. Seriously guys...am I alone out there?

I've thought going to a shrink but it doesn't seem to really effect other parts of my life other than being able to keep a GF long enough!

I'm not particularly into kinky sex either, just plain old hump/pump one on one, I just can't get enough of it. Every woman I see I automatically I see her sexually before in any other way. This is worrying me because I'm tempted to have kids lately and I would like to go through marriage and be able to provide my children of having a mother as well as a dad and by the looks of it I'd divorce my to be wife for a better younger looking girl in a snap!!

Any comments both +/- welcome!!!

It seems you have a pretty serious addiction. Before you decide on marriage and family, get yourself some help.

Go to the links page of this website, click on "Addiction and Recovery" then click on "Sexual Addiction." You will find organizations that can help you.

Also enter "sexual addiction" in a good search engine for lots of information on the subject.

Yeah I've read enough bs..all they recommend is therapy but I can't envisage myself not having sex by repressing my overactive testosterone!

I'll probably lose the addiction for sex and start growing a second penis..yikes!!

It seems you have a pretty serious addiction. Before you decide on marriage and family, get yourself some help. Go to the links page of this website, click on "Addiction and Recovery" then click on "Sexual Addiction." You will find organizations that can help you. Also enter "sexual addiction" in a good search engine for lots of information on the subject.

Were you looking for some magical solution here?

If you are sincere about getting self control regarding this problem, you'll seek medical and psychological help. If you're not serious, well...happy days!