Performing Oral Sex

Inexperienced

Inexperienced

Can anyone give me some tricks of the trade or secrets to performing oral sex on my boyfriend? I mean I know the main thing to do but is there anything special I can do to make it even more enjoyable? Guys, what is it that your woman does that really turns you on?

Thanks for any input and I realize this question is kind of personal. I'm just looking for ways to please my mate.

If your boyfriend knows that you have never done it before, than he will probably be comfortable telling you what to do. The first guy that I performed oral sex on walked me through it, and when it was over, said it was the best he'd ever had...because he was controlling what was happening by telling me what to do. It made it easier for me, and more pleasurable for him.

Peaches

Can anyone give me some tricks of the trade or secrets to performing oral sex on my boyfriend? I mean I know the main thing to do but is there anything special I can do to make it even more enjoyable? Guys, what is it that your woman does that really turns you on? Thanks for any input and I realize this question is kind of personal. I'm just looking for ways to please my mate.