What do you think of this?

The other day I was sitting with my GF in a foma bath, and I metioned somehting about two females sitting together in a bath and foaming each other, the scene I had seen on TV.

And I said that it did not look as bas as let's say if two guys were sitting with each other in the tub.

Ever since then she keeps bringing this up, and tells me that that is the fantasy I have and I should go and get it fulfilled. I did not really say anything about me wishing to sit with two females in a bathtub, unless of course I was single. But she is just being immature about it, and keeps bringing it up and thinks that it is not right for uys to have a desire to be with 2 girls in a bath tub.

As I said, if I was single, I would probably go for it... Why is it so hard for girls to understand this? I did not mean any harm. And yet, she keeps insisting that I have fantasies and sooner or later I will fulfill them.....

AM I wrong or she is exagerating?

Please give me some ideas and thought

I think that if she keeps bringing it up, then she's probably pretty insecure about your relationship, or even herself. But I also wonder if you initially told her things at the beginning of your story such as "I really wish I could be with 2 lesbians" or "Lesbians make me so hot" etc, etc.

If you said anything of that nature, I could understand that she might be a little pissed and would continue to bring the matter up. Have you apologized? Have you reassured her that nothing like that will happen? It would be pretty stupid of you to tell her that if you were single, you would pursue an opportunity like that. In all honesty, even if you were single, I seriously doubt you'd ever find yourself in a bathtub with 2 naked lesbians. Keep on dreaming.

As for the issue at hand, it's normal for guys to have these kinds of fantasies. Most guys do. But you should refrain from talking about them with your girlfriend, especially if she's expressed disgust about the matter. Apologize and move on.

Oh, and just wondering, how would you react if you found out that your girlfriend fantasized about being with 2 heterosexual men at the same time? Studly, gorgeous, well-equipped heterosexual men that could please her every desire? Perhaps a little blow to the ego?

The other day I was sitting with my GF in a foma bath, and I metioned somehting about two females sitting together in a bath and foaming each other, the scene I had seen on TV. And I said that it did not look as bas as let's say if two guys were sitting with each other in the tub. Ever since then she keeps bringing this up, and tells me that that is the fantasy I have and I should go and get it fulfilled. I did not really say anything about me wishing to sit with two females in a bathtub, unless of course I was single. But she is just being immature about it, and keeps bringing it up and thinks that it is not right for uys to have a desire to be with 2 girls in a bath tub. As I said, if I was single, I would probably go for it... Why is it so hard for girls to understand this? I did not mean any harm. And yet, she keeps insisting that I have fantasies and sooner or later I will fulfill them..... AM I wrong or she is exagerating? Please give me some ideas and thought